As part of the ministry of St. Matthew Lutheran Church, our goal is to serve families of the community
who desire Christ-centered care and education for their children. It is our intent to support and partner
with parents to advance each child's knowledge, skill and character by providing a stimulating and developmentally appropriate environment where children can experience the love of Jesus.
God said, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it," Proverbs 22:6. "Go and make disciples of all nations" Matthew 28:19.
It is from these words of scripture that we draw our purpose to provide instruction in God's Word so that each child may:
- learn to know and trust Jesus Christ as their personal
- recognize their self-worth as a child of God
- develop the necessary skills and attitudes to be successful
in school and beyond
- become a responsible citizen of the community
- shine as a light for Christ in the world