It is from these words of Scripture that we draw our purpose:
“Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6.
“Go and make disciples of all nations.” Matthew 28:19.
As part of the ministry of St. Matthew Lutheran Church, our goal is to serve families of the community
who desire Christ-centered care and education for their children. It is our intent to support and partner
with parents to advance each child's knowledge, skill and character by providing a stimulating and developmentally appropriate environment where children can experience the love of Jesus.
Our hope for every child is that they
- learn to know and trust Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- recognize their self-worth as a child of God
- develop the necessary skills and attitudes to be successful in school and beyond
- become a responsible citizen of the community
- shine as a light for Christ in the world